Declined Mega

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Mega, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mega

Mega Registered User

Full Name: Aza

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsMegga

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? I'm an OBT Veteran and I've never been banned.

Description of yourself: I'm a 27 y.o, childfree Software Engineer. I hate humans, yet love humanity.
    My hobby is to evolve and the sole purpose of my existence, as I feel it atm, is to push humanity to evolve faster, dunno exactly why though.

Age (Minimum 18): Yes, 27

Character Name: Meggadesu

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): All the three characters are 255 and have, IMO, the best possible equip. Each has 4x4 Vegas, permanent guns, and so on. I even have Chrome weapon skins. And, to be consistent, all the characters do look almost identically. [​IMG]

Other characters: Megga (Nekrova, enforcer); Meggadesu (Citadel, enforcer); twitchMegadesu (Citadel, criminal);

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Solid Gold since 2012

Previous Game Experience: I had been playing Ragnarok Online for about 7 years. Those were the days! It's still hard to believe, but the game has died eventually.
    Then I've discovered another good game, APB: Reloaded and I play the game for more than another 7 years already.
    I don't play any other games because I don't have shitloads of freetime.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Armedboys (Obeya, 2011-2012)
    KIFO (Pioneer, 2012-2013)
    Knights (Pioneer-Nekrova, 2013-present)
    Realistic (Citadel, 2018-2018)
    And 20ish other clans during last 5 years, most of which were one-day clans with <= 3 players in them.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Armedboys: I don't remember exactly how did I joined the clan and why did I leave it. The only thing I'm pretty sure in, there was no scandal or something like that, because, I believe, I would remember such thing;

KIFO: The leader has disbanded the clan;

Knights: I'm still in the clan and I have no intention to leave it. The clan itself is my precious memory about the best days I spent in APB: Reloaded. Why would I need a new clan? I don't play on Nekrova anymore;

Realistic: The leader has disbanded the clan.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Weapons: OBIR, OSCAR, N-TEC, OCA;

Role?: I'm the guy that usually has most of all assists in a team, in some rare cases even more than kills; https://i.imgur.com/sGAFBoF.png

Tactics:
    Yes, I keep some in mind. They all are trivial, nevertheless, as long as I play APB, I rarely see someone who does something like that. Items in the list below are not "Tactics" though, simple hints I'd say:

1. There are 2 ways to come from. I throw a nade to way 1, but come from way 2. Sometimes it works and I catch their backs.
    2. In some rare cases I shoot in the sky, while I'm following a fake way for a couple of seconds, to expose myself on the radar, but then I come from another side.
    3. You and your teammate encounter an opponent in a narrow passage between buildings. The closest to the opponent guy stands on knee, to save his teammate from accidental teamkill.
    4. If there are two or more opponents somewhere in the same place, shoot the most dangerous guy first.
    5. I've looked behind (via hotkey) and have seen someone who is following me, but doesn't shoot me. That occurs from time to time when the follower has CQC gun and I'm out of his weapon's effective range, or I'm too close to a corner and the follower understands that he won't be able to kill me before I reach the corner. Not to lose advantage of suddenness, the follower doesn't shoot me, yet follows silently, thinking I'm not aware of him. The very moment I've reached the corner I warm up a nade or start shooting him. Sometimes I just watch the follower, if he changes his way "to come from another side", I'm starting to follow him instead. And I catch his back, while he's waiting behind a corner for "me from another direction".
    6. I use some kind of cover all the time. http://i.imgur.com/dQrvVMH.jpg Even that little red fire hydrant saves my ingame life once in a year. Even citizens between me and a sniper may be useful. Also I always try to put my car between me and my opponents.
    7. "Let's make a sandwich": When you and your teammate are coming somewhere from different sides of a building to catch someone in cross-fire. This one is the easiest I know.
    8. I try to avoid paper boxes, they make noise >.<
    9. In a really good team, every member has to constantly be in a line of sight of every other members. It's not ok to go behind a corner to rush someone alone. It's good to do 2v1, 3v1 or even 4v1 if possible. The more assists in a team == the better team is.
    x. Guys, there are so many "tactic-ish" things I can do in this game, so I don't even know what exactly should I pick up to tell you about. Long story short, I always try to think before I do something, even in games. I don't rush toward my opponents mindless, I try to make them to come in a place where I want them to be. And the main goal of a mission for me - not to be MVP but to make my team win.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? "Behaving honorably" is to be worthy of honor of the people which you look up to. That's my criteria in a nutshell.
    Imagine playing APB mission against yourself. Then, immediately after the end of the mission, someone asks you what do you think about your opponent.
    Will you honestly say "that guy is a good player, and a pleasant man, I respect him"?

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Running away during the final stage of a mission.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I don't remember. It feels like I always knew about WASP.

Anything else you would like to add? I intend to become a STING Operator.

Sentinel and aedn like this.
  2. Sentinel

Sentinel APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Nice application.

Your application has been accepted for a tryout!

During this trial you will be evaluated on your communication, skill level, language, and behavior in order to monitor if you have the material for our probation period.

You may contact one of the following individuals ingame for tryout:
    @aedn | Aedun
    @Captain Curry | CptCurry
    @Sentinel | DeadSentinel
    @yolande | L0rie

You may also join our official Discord server, and contact them through their Discord tags:
    https://discord.gg/WXQYusZ
    aedn#2685
    Curry#4701
    Sentinel#5705
    Lorie#0959

You have 3 days to contact us. If it is not possible for you to attend at this time please let us know by leaving a notice on your application. Once your tryout has been completed you may expect a response on your application with the result within a few days.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

3. rooq

rooq APB Citadel Division Commander Division Commander APB Citadel

Due to the behavior shown by you during the application process, we have decided to decline you.
    We hope you find a suitable community elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.