Application MrToxicD3vil

Discussion in 'Applications' started by MrToxicD3vil, Sep 7, 2020.

1. MrToxicD3vil

MrToxicD3vil Registered User

Full Name: Valentino Smoljanec

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrtoxicd3vil/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Never been banned on any game i played

Description of yourself: i value teammates and fairplay,people might often describe me as patient,kind and fair person who you can trust

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: MrArmyGuy

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 171

Other characters: Lady of Criminal

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: Call of Duty (From 2010-2012,2019-2020)
    Counter Strike Global Offensive (2015-2020- played tournaments online and offline,over 4000 hours expiriance)
    APB Reloaded (2012-2016,then made brake for csgo now trying to get back into APB)

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Special Weapons and Tactics(or something like that it was back in 2016)

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Quit (brake from game) and focusing on another game

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? SMG/Rifle/Sniper Rifle,i can do offensive and defensive roles

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing game how it is intended to play,without using cheats,exploiting bugs,also presenting myself and my team in good way means a lot to me

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Someone using glitches,cheats or any software that gives them advantage

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I watched APB streamers in 2015,then i was WASP was searching for memebers for CS team in 2016 but i was declined since i was underage

Anything else you would like to add? Recently started playing APB on steam but i have over 350 hours on my main character on APB