Accepted Mussels in Trouble

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Mussels in Trouble, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Mussels in Trouble

Mussels in Trouble New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: Jaakko

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Dota 2 Friend ID: 93729866

Description of yourself: Hi there!

I'm a Finnish soon-to-be uni student from eastern Finland with a bit too much free time on his hands. I spend the majority of that time either reading, bouldering, cooking or playing video games.
    As a mild-tempered fellow I can't bring myself to harbor anger, and playing with familiar, like-minded people is an easy way for everyone to have a good experience. I'd primarily dub myself as a listener when being competitive. However, in a casual setting I become quite talkative.

This community has been quite comfy thus far, so I'm looking to establish myself as a regular.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 2522 solo, 2352 party

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I tend to get into games that never seem to end, and as such I mostly play Dota and Path of Exile. I've also sunk time into OSRS, as well as WLO while it still existed. Blizzard titles have also tallied up more hours than I'm comfortable looking up. I occasionally hop into more casual games, but I don't intend to list them here.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I used to belong to Daylight Raiding Time and raided through Legion in WoW, but the guild fell out of raiding by the end of the expansion.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): My schedule changed so I can't find the time to raid consistently at the moment.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? simply put, don't be an ass. No petty jabs or blaming others. Credit where credit is due.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Bad attitude gets me the most riled up. People not accepting their own mistakes, willingly throwing games or harassing others. I'm fine with with unskilled players, we've all been there, but I can't play with raging savages.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? LiveOnACloud invited me to play in a five-stack once, I made some acquintances in those games, and have been here ever since.

Anything else you would like to add? The easiest way to get to know me is hopping into a match and starting to chat.

2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

Hi, I also saw you applied for a friend tag. You can only have one though. Will you be looking for full membership or just a friend tag?

3. VLindemann

VLindemann I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch. DotA 2

At first he was looking to join as a friend but i've convinced to him become a full pledged member so you can ignore the friend application.

4. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.

5. bernardhumperdink

bernardhumperdink New Member DotA 2

plus +1 a fine member