Declined Mustafa

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Mustafa, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustafa

Mustafa Registered User

Full Name: Mustafa Emre Ünver

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027535062/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Yes,there is not a problem like that!

Description of yourself: Okay,I go to high school for now,i like doing sports like playing volleyball or running,doing push-ups etc.My favourite animals are cats! i love spending time with my cats,there are 10 or 12 of them.I'm a lovely person,sometimes when someone says something bad to me i can be triggered easy except that i think i'm a calm person ^^

Age (Minimum 18): yea just a few days ago went in to 18 <3

Character Name: mustafa9033 (kebab!)

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters:

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: I played csgo since 2012,my main rank in normal ranked Supreme,in wingsman Global elite;but i stopped playing csgo for now.Played İnfestation (WarZ) for at 5 or 6 years.I'm kinda fan of tpp/fpp games.And apb is one of them,thats why i play it!I'm playing it since 2011

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I have been in only one clan an that is GOTP,it is an old one in citadel.The reason i join that clan because my english wasn't that good in the past and it was a turkish clan,I mean i'm not saying i have the best english atm but at least it is better for now.It is Appropriate for communicate i mean.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Because the leader disbanded the clan

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I generally like playing CR5,i feel more comfortable with it because you can almost counter every single weapon with it.My role changes to my teammates,it doesn'T really matter i can do litteraly everything about that but i generally like playing aggressive when i play with oca,I do not know how to give an example to tactics but it can be nading i guess ? When i'm going to push with an assault rifle if there is a wall,i throwe a grenade to there.If the prestige does up it means there is an enemy and he is low hp because i naded him.Then i push with fbw if his spot isn't that good and if he doesn't have oca or shotgun.If he has oca or shotgun or if he's spot is that good,i throwe another flank grenade and i push or i wait my teammates to come!

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? It means playing without cheat,because whatever you do,whenever do you it doesn't matter it is a game everything is legal except cheating + doing bugs.I mean if a player is being toxic or talking bad about you it doesn't really man that he is honorless.Example,Me!When some one says something bad about me as i told you i'm really being pissed off i mean it is a game we are playing it why would you do that :grinning: and when that happens i don't let it go easily :d,the only solution is ignoring i guess.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: If i say there is only a few it wouldn't be a lie,here is an example.Breatheless camping at the corners and not showing yourself when you do not have a grenade.I believe it makes everyone mad not only me :grinning: or only doing 2v1,like you lit your enemy you made him 85 but
    you are still waiting for your teammate,when it happens i can be mad sometimes.And there is another thing that makes me upset,when my teammates doesn't trust me i get upset.For example i say "Yo,Do the mission i got your back!" if he says "But what if you can't kill ?" it kinda makes me upset i mean if i wouldn't be able to kill I wouldn't say "i got your back" right ? :3happens i can be mad sometimes.And there is another thing that makes me upset,when my teammates doesn't trust me i get upset.For example i say "Yo,Do the mission i got your back!" if he says "But what if you can't kill ?" it kinda makes me upset i mean if i wouldn't be able to kill wouldn't say "i got your back" right ? :3

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I mean wasp is best clan about "teamwork" i know that,i have been so toxic to a few wasp players i know that,i mean melocide,lenfield!I mean it is a low chance for me to get into this clan,because I haven't seen any turkish man in this clan :grinning: but if i get into this clan i hope they forgive me!

Anything else you would like to add? Yo rooq daddy! If i wrote something else wrong i'm sorry,my english is not that good,i told you.But it is enough to communicate i think.Thank you for reading!

2. Mustafa

Mustafa Registered User

When i try to fix it i made it worse i'm sorry haha.To here "Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset"I wrongly made same sentences with copy paste while fixing it sorry :3

3. rooq

rooq APB Citadel Division Commander Division Commander APB Citadel

Hi Mustafa

Due to the low population of our Citadel divison, we're going to have to put you on hold until we feel ready to process probationers again.
    I'll message you and bump your application once we "reopen" - unsure when that will be, but I imagine within 1-2 months once we start seeing more news on the engine upgrade for APB.

See you until then :smiley:

4. Mustafa

Mustafa Registered User

daddy -.- okay okay xD thank you for answering hehe

5. L1VE

L1VE New Member APB Citadel

@Mustafa
    What a coincidence. I was the leader of your old clan (GOTP) :smile:. Spend thousands of hours there. Check the forum later. All of us wait for a better APB since we heard the news that Gamersfirst has been bought.

6. Cneph

Cneph New Member APB Citadel

I thought you hated wasp ? :grinning:

Admiration likes this.
  7. Drafter

Drafter SEVERELY autistic CS:GO

I'm not in APB division and maybe not my business but while I was playing months ago I saw you in district chat and missions both you were being a bit toxic imo. Just wanted to say.

8. Mustafa

Mustafa Registered User

I told you when someone says something to me i'm being a bit pissed off so

9. Mustafa

Mustafa Registered User

i do not hate wasp,if i would hate it i wouldn't try to join right ? haha xD there is a few players that i don't like that's it
    berkay baba sen adamsın seni tanıyorum az çok doğukan lafını açmıştı waspta falan diye ^^

10. Drafter

Drafter SEVERELY autistic CS:GO

I think that shouldn't be an excuse. Also I think you should keep it english here.

Cneph likes this.
  11. Mustafa

Mustafa Registered User

I'm sorry about that,i will keep the chat english anymore but i didn't get it.It is an acceptable excuse.Everyone gets mad if he is human,it is a bad thing but a normal thing to be toxic.At least i believe in that way

12. rooq

rooq APB Citadel Division Commander Division Commander APB Citadel

That's fine, just not in the case of WASP.

It'll be a no from us.
    We hope you find a community more suited to you, in the future.

Sentinel and Hibsen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.