Application NekoKatt

Discussion in 'Applications' started by NekoKatt, Nov 2, 2016.

1. NekoKatt

NekoKatt Registered User

First Name: NekoKatt

Age (Minimum 18): 44

English is the primary language of WASP Inc. Can you speak and understand it? Yes

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Description of yourself: Teamplayer

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Vis Planetside Outfit

What do you expect from WASP? Teamplay

What can WASP expect from you? Treamplay

On average, how many hours of PlanetSide 2 do you play each week? 7

Previous Game Experience: Worls of Tanks, Age of Empires, Battlefiel 2, Assasins Creed and a lot of older PC-games.

Outfit/Clan/Community(s) you have previously belonged to: BHO, TAFT

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): More tactical leadership. Focus on the game.

Please link your character: http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/8282108246641774001

What is your preferred role in a squad, and how do you play this role to its best effect? Engineer. Supply and support is my thing! Also Max.

How do you define teamplay, and how would a good scenario play out? A leader who can give orders and players who can take order.

What is your most successful moment in PlanetSide 2? When we are breaking throu taking a base and cleaning it out.

Are you willing and able to follow the orders of those appointed as squad and platoon leaders? Yes

Do you have a headset or microphone and are you willing and able to use TeamSpeak 3? (Required) Yes

Do you have experience leading others in a combat situation in PlanetSide 2 or other games? No

If yes, please elaborate:

Anything else you would like to add? Once I had a BR51 caracter. But somehow it got erased. You can still see it at dasanfall. But I can not access it anymore. So I creted at new caracter

2. Sevk

Sevk Salty Veteran PlanetSide 2

Hello NekoKatt,

You're welcome to join us and play along, however, we're not as active as we once were. For various reasons, our passion in the game has been dwindling for a while, which means we probably can't give you an organized experience like in the past. If you want to give us a try, feel free to pop onto our TS any time to play along. But if you're looking for a more organized experience on a consistent basis, I would recommend you check out any of these: ORBS, FFS, FHM.

Thanks for your interest!