On Hold Nemuri

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Nemuri, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Nemuri

Nemuri Registered User

Full Name: Dorián P.

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nemuri

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? not a single one on my part

Description of yourself: Like I said above, my names Dorián.
    A friend of mine, TAMA, did also apply for WASP, since we are playing APB mostly together. Our main goal is not to be lone in world of APB, since we enjoy playing in a team and to communicate with each other.

To earn a crust, I am a self employed real estate agent for about 3 years now, in a partnership with my father, who is my mentor. Before that I was studying psychology at the "HMKW" in Berlin.

Since we need to find out if I match WASP and WASP matches me, we both need to honest, even if that means we have to reveal something negative. My main traits are humor, well who doesnt like to laugh, and dominance. The leading part is mostly my role, but I do not force my ideas upon other. I like to discuss alot, which can turn into arguing.

If my application sounds about right, Id be happy to meet you guys in Teamspeak.

Age (Minimum 18): 25

Character Name: Nemuri

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 254

Other characters: 254

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: If you mean other games by that, thatd be too many. I like RTS games like Age of Empires, Company of Heroes and so on, as well as FPS and third person shooters.
    APB is still one of the best games I know, so Im thrilled for the engine upgrade.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Division Gaming, Wild

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Division somehow died when I was playing actively. I left Wild because I was about to take a big break off APB, which is over now.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I like to play close to mid range with ACES, N-TEC and NSSW.
    Favorite tactic? Collusive assault on the enemy with the team, preferably with cross fire.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing honourably should be a self explanation, but sadly its not. For my it means no exploiting, no cheats, no insults. If the games contains things like the character mod kevlar they should be legal to use without being harassed. If someone cant beat a mod like that, its reasonable to change the playstyle.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: My worst case scenario is when people are running away with an objective. Since the game allows that, thats no reason the be agressive against then, but still I dont like that.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Couple years ago, I was playing sometimes with and sometimes against WASP, always facinated by the tactics and strategy.

Anything else you would like to add? Thanks for reading the novel above.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Void likes this.
  2. Nemuri

Nemuri Registered User

I just noticed that I forgot to say at least something about a real life hobby, I live together with my dwarf hamster "Oreo" and I am a competetive marksman. Hopefully you guys still use teamspeak, since I dislike Discord.

[​IMG]

Void likes this.
  3. aedn

aedn son of god (FilmAPB) Division Officer APB Citadel APB Jericho

Fantastic application Nemuri, thank you for taking the time to place one. Unfortunately, our playerbase is inactive currently. With the engine upgrade, we expect to see a spike in activity and we'll then begin processing applications again, given previous applicants are still interested! In the meantime, enjoy yourself and maybe one of us will bump into you in-game.

Thank you again for your interest in WASP.

4. Nemuri

Nemuri Registered User

Thanks mate, since the application is on hold I will edit my full name out, people will google me and in my business "killergames" are still a bad thing. I ll be happy if you text me when you guys are going to be active in APB again.

aedn likes this.
  5. aedn

aedn son of god (FilmAPB) Division Officer APB Citadel APB Jericho

Of course! If you have email notifications on for this thread or PMs I can let you know once we're open again :smiley: