Accepted Norbzy

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Norbzy, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norbzy

Norbzy New Member Probationer APB Jericho

Full Name: Zachary Norbzy

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NorbzyTM/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans? Don't have any.

Description of yourself: I'm a competitive person and I like being better going bigger. I like to work on being a better player and working towards personal goals. I might not always be a standout but I am reliable. I work during the night shifts so I'm usually on in the afternoons and whenever I choose on the weekends.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: Norbzy

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 180

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I started playing video games as early as I can remember, from Nintendo 64 to my current gaming computer. I've always had an itch for Shooting games and I took CS:GO to a competitive level in ESEA before I couldn't stand the game anymore. I've Played Apb since 2012 and have multiple accounts out of steam so I'm roughly over 1200 hours. I have a good understanding of the games mechanics and I truly want to see this game get revived.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Ac3s, Dea SP.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I Played in these clans way back in apb and I left Ac3s because it was/is pretty much inactive and I left Dea SP because I left apb for a while.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Fill, all around support, I main Assault Rifles

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? To me, it means playing fair and being able to earn respect from it. Being able to be known as a player that is a "good player".

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: I do get upset, don't we all? I would have to say a tactic that makes me upset is when someone runs with the object and no one has a set way to deal with it.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? They've been around since I think I started playing Apb

Anything else you would like to add? I want to be a great recruitment for Wasp and makes a great player for them.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    MistaBurnsTM likes this.
  2. mattskoii

mattskoii Sgt. Major APB Citadel APB Jericho

Could you expand your answers more please cause it really looks bleak and non appealing, Thanks :smiley:.

3. Norbzy

Updated

4. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog Division Commander APB Jericho

5. MistaBurnsTM

MistaBurnsTM New Member APB Jericho

I have been good friends with this guy for quite some time. Me and him play together rather often, He is pretty good. I vouch for him.

6. Norbzy

Updated, I wish I could type that in a minute or two haha! I'm terrible at typing.

7. Arrowtotheknee

Arrowtotheknee Jacked up on mountain dew Division Officer APB Jericho

Your application has been accepted for a tryout!

During this trial you will be evaluated on your communication, skill level, language, and behavior in order to monitor if you have the material for our probation period.

You may contact one of the following individuals for a tryout:
    https://wasp-inc.com/forums/threads/jericho-server-recruitment.32/

You have 3 days to contact us. If it is not possible for you to attend at this time please let us know by leaving a notice on your application. Once your tryout has been completed you may expect a response on your application with the result within a few days.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

8. Norbzy

Hey, Its been hard to line up times that Im on with people who can do my tryout. I was wondering if I could get a little extension to the time needed to proceed with the tryout unless someone will be on within a couple hours of this post. I added Cerviel on Steam to hopefully help with the process

9. Arrowtotheknee

Arrowtotheknee Jacked up on mountain dew Division Officer APB Jericho

I wouldn't worry about the 3 day contact thing, try to stay online on ts as much as possible even if u aren't using it so that when one of us gets on and sees you, itll be easy to reach to you

10. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog Division Commander APB Jericho

Congratulations on successfully completing your tryout, you have now been accepted as a probationary member for WASP NA. You may have to re-log in order to view the private forums.

Your probation will last 30 days from this acceptance post. Please view the private message you will be receiving shortly for more information.

Norbzy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.