On Hold notImPulse

Discussion in 'Applications' started by xPischix, Apr 23, 2019.

1. xPischix

xPischix Registered User

Full Name: Michael

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/notImPulse/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? There are no recent bans

Description of yourself: I am an experienced player. I was playing in different teams in different games, so I would say that I am a good teamplayer. Beside that I am very tiltproof and dont get in rage while losing.

You can have fun with me and laugh a lot but I also can be a serious talking partner.

I am from germany so my english might be not perfect but its enough to communicate I think.

Age (Minimum 18): 23

Character Name: notImPulse

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 170

Other characters: None

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: Playing APB since a few years

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: None in this game. As I said before I was playing in a few teams in League of Legends. We played amateur tournaments and leagues

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): No Clans, no leaving :tongueout:

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Mid Range with N-Tec Ursus or N-HVR.
    I dont have any specific tactics I like to play but I am trying to play the standards like majority, using
    suppression fire or outrun them

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Like our rules in society.. dont be an dumbass..

fight with honor die with glory. So accept it when you lose a game

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Bad spot or when its not possible to reach enemys

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I played with a random from WASP and remembered that WASP is a big enforcer clan and since I am searching for a clan with my friend I am trying to get in here :smiley:

Anything else you would like to add? I am open to questions if something is unclear and hope we will play togheter soon :smiley:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. Sentinel

Sentinel APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Hey Micheal,

Nice application but I will have to put it on hold unfortunately, because we are not accepting any new members due to low activity within our Citadel division.

We dont a specific date on this but we believe player activity will improve when we get more news on the Engine Upgrade.

So until then, all I can ask is that you keep an eye out for that engine update news and revisit this thread.