Declined OriginalToy

Discussion in 'Applications' started by OriginalToy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OriginalToy

OriginalToy Registered User

Full Name: Matan Mustakis

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FakeToy/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? none

Description of yourself: my name is matan im 19 years old In Army i playing APB since 2013 got maxed char most on criminal working now on enforcers Most active at weekends

Age (Minimum 18): 19

Character Name: OriginalToy

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 159

Other characters: 255

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience:
    CSGO Pubg Squad

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: R I S E (criminal)

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s):

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Rilfeman Shotgunner Sniper

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Respect Who You Play WIth Even YOur Enemies

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: TryHards Osmaw O-PGl

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Long TIme Ago Saw MAny PRos From Wasp Playing Agianst Wasp Were I use to play on criminal side

Anything else you would like to add? WASP FTW

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. Your application has not met our current recruitment criteria. This may be for one or more of the following reasons:
    • Limited Recruitment: At times our division can become too large to effectively manage with the resources we have available.
    • Application Quality: In most cases WASP has little to judge applicants on beyond the quality of your application. A low density, badly written or otherwise substandard application will result in an applicant being declined.
    • Language and Communication: The ability to communicate effectively is extremely important in APB when operating in teams. If your application does not indicate that you have the ability to effectively communicate, it will be declined.
    • Application Criteria: You did not answer or gave a potentially incorrect response to one of the application questions, such as being under-aged or not having a working microphone for team communication.
    • Trial Criteria: You did not pass your trial period or failed to contact an Officer or CSO for a trial tryout in a sufficient time frame.
    If this is your first application and you feel that you can improve it, please feel free to make a new application at a later time.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.