Declined Raymond

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Raymond, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raymond

Raymond Registered User

Character Name: iloil

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 167

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Your Name: Raymond

Description of yourself: Hello my name is Raymundo but id prefer to be called Raymond, Ray, or anything but Raymundo. I am currently a Senior in High School but yes i am 18. I'm currently in the D.E.P program for the Navy so i ship out to boot camp on July 3. 2017. And i'd like to join WASP xD

Age (Minimum 18): 18

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile:

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I played APB for a year quit and now ive been back for about 3 months.
    I played league of legends for 3 years.
    I've played WOW for 6 years.
    I play Rainbow Six casually on PS4

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Shanghai

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Inefficient and not fun

Preferred role, weapon, and tactics: I like to support and be aggressive. My favorite weapons are OCA and HVR 762 with either Obeya FBW or Colby .45. Tactics usually depend on the mission but, anything to win the or complete the objective (Except running xD).

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Playing honorably means to enjoy the game but without hacks, cheating, exploiting glitches, or just doing anything unfair with the knowledge that you are doing so.

Give an example of a gameplay scenario or tactic that would make you upset/annoyed/angry when faced with it. (Other than Cheaters) The main thing that upsets me is under performance of my own and being the cause for my teams defeat. Well.... that and N-tecs xD

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I heard about WASP when I was under the required age limit but I always wanted to join and no I qualify xD.

Anything else you would like to add? I'd really like to join WASP so that I can push on the more tactical and team coresponding side of APB. I <3 WASP

2. Taladon

Taladon Just A Warrior Division Commander APB Jericho

At the moment we have a extremely low activity due to the amount of crap that is happening in apb and general lack of interest until something is done. Thus it would not be a good experience on your part, and we will most likely not have anyone to group up with and do reviews for you. I appreciate your interest in joining our division but I do not believe now is a good time to join.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  3. mattskoii

mattskoii Sgt. Major APB Citadel APB Jericho

Application Declined:

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. Your application has not met our current recruitment criteria for our Jericho APB Division.

This may be for one or more of the following reasons:

• Limited Recruitment: At times our Jericho APB Division can become too large to effectively manage with the resources we have available.
    • Application Quality: In most cases WASP has little to judge applicants on beyond the quality of your application. A low density, badly written or otherwise substandard application will result in an applicant being declined.
    • Language and Communication: The ability to communicate effectively is extremely important in APB when operating in teams. If your application does not indicate that you have the ability to effectively communicate, it will be declined.
    • Application Criteria: You did not answer or gave a potentially incorrect response to one of the application questions, such as being under-aged or not having a working microphone for team communication.
    • Trial Criteria: You did not pass your trial period or failed to contact an Officer or DSO for a trial tryout in a sufficient time frame.

If this is your first application and you feel that you can improve it, please feel free to make a new application at a later time. Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.