Returning member.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raymond, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Raymond

Raymond Registered User

Hey guys,
    I joined wasp sometime towards the end of 2018. unfortunately I went on deployment shortly after. During my time on deployment I was kicked from the clan from inactivity I assume. I'm currently trying to resubmit an application, but I'm getting error saying "You don't have permission to view this page". Can someone help me out so that I may attempt to rejoin the clan.

Thank you

2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog Division Commander APB Jericho

3. AlexSlesh

AlexSlesh MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER SERGEANT PERSON! APB Citadel

I think I remember him. If my memory serves me right, he was a friend of @Twisterstonerr and they joined together.

4. Cerviel

The application that I linked in my last post is his NA JERICHO application from 2 years ago.

I don't see that being likely.

5. AlexSlesh

AlexSlesh MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER SERGEANT PERSON! APB Citadel

Dunno, I also don't have permission to open and application. Also, maybe the guy's name, I'm thinking of, was not "Raymond", but "Raynolds", or something like that, can't remember.

6. Cerviel

I've just moved it to a visible location now, but yes. Twistedstoners friend is Reynolds.

7. Raymond

Raymond Registered User

8. Raymond

Raymond Registered User

This was my old application, I was accepted and made it through trial, but I was still in probation when I left on deployment, you may have me confused with someone else but I don't know anymore by the name twisterstonerr sorry. I would really like to rejoin, would you guys like me to resubmit and application?

9. Cerviel

There are no records of you under your current forum account that'd support your statement. IP logs don't link you to any other account either. If you would like to give me your ingame name, I can look you up to see if you applied on another account with a different IP address.

NA WASP is currently not active enough to where we'd be able to conduct a probation for anyone. You are welcome to apply when our division has shown more activity, which will hopefully be in a few months.