Accepted Rocket League - Magey7

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Magey7, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Magey7

Magey7 New Member APB Jericho

Which game are you applying for? Rocket League

Your Name: Matthew O

Description of yourself: I'm currently about to go into my fourth and final year of college in the environmental sciences. I'm a plant person. I've been a part of WASP APB Jericho since 2014 or 2015 I believe.

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: I've been playing Rocket League on and off for 3 years. Been playing it consistently for the past few months and have worked my way up to Diamond 2 just yesterday. I'm probably around a Diamond 1 skill level I hope currently but always trying to get batter.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: WASP

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): N/A

What does it mean to 'play honourably'?

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming:

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc?

Anything else you would like to add? I'm interested to see what other WASPies play RL and see what communication can do to benefit gameplay.

2. BRNS

BRNS Mischief Master APB Citadel Rocket League

I appreciate the application, I will accept you into the community group. Things are being worked on back end to find a way for community members or leaders of groups to be able to accept people for a tryout / probation. However you have already been a probationary member for the APB Jericho division, So I see no reason for a probation.

However i would like to play some games with you on RL in the style/format of a tryout, So just friend me on steam (via my signature below) and message me on either steam or discord to get in contact with me.
    Discord name: BRNS#0001

Seadee likes this.
  3. Magey7

Magey7 New Member APB Jericho

Sounds good. Will do very soon!

4. Seadee

Seadee Chaotic Good Community Manager

@Magey7 since you are a member already and members may freely join Groups, there is not a need for a probation as far as membership goes, but you will still be subject to any specific requirements that the Rocket League group has, @BRNS has the details and i am sure he will inform you.

Good fun, Have luck.