Declined Roosumbani

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Roosumbani, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Roosumbani

Roosumbani Registered User

In Game Name: Roosumbani

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RoosumbaN1/

Rank (Minimum DMG): The Global Elite

Your Name: Tim

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Description of yourself: My name is Tim, I am an experienced gamer with a good feel to competitive gaming. My hobbies are Kickboxing and Cooking next to gaming.
    Currently studying Business and IT management.
    Very creative person with good leader skills

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

FACEIT: Yes

FACEIT Profile: https://www.faceit.com/en/players/ChengX

Previous Gaming Experience: Played alot of APB (ChengX) before starting CSGO
    I also play Siege and SMITE sometimes
    If i really have to write a list of games i played it will be a long text

Team(s) you have previously belonged to: Division Gaming (APB)

Reasons for leaving this/these team(s): They died and some of them joined WASP

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Play without being toxic to your team and the enemy.
    No GG EZ's and stuff

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: A lower skill level in your team even though you are matched with him on the same rank.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

How did you hear about WASP Inc? APB

Do you have any associations with WASP Inc? Nuggi

Anything else you would like to add? Time to take SK off the throne

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Meqs likes this.
  2. Roosumbani

Is this community still active i kind of expected a message by the end of the day :worried:

3. Crusa

Crusa Misuki's Master CS:GO

Me and @Misuki play Faceit quite often when our schedules allow it, with @Drafter and sometimes @Papi joining in. Can't speak for the rest and as i'm not an officer even if i wanted to i can't process your application.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Papi likes this.
  4. Roosumbani

can you maybe link up with an officer to tell them there is a new application?
    thanks in advance haha

5. King

King Bob bae <3 | King for life CS:GO

Hello and welcome to WASP Inc.
    In order to join our division you will have to participate in an in-game tryout.
    During this tryout we will evaluate your abilities in-game, your communication and behavior towards the team and the enemies.

Please contact Zerky, Kiki or Raikou via Steam or a message on the forums and let us know when you are available for few games.

You have three (3) days to contact us. If you're not available during this period of time, let us know by leaving a notice on your application.

6. King

I`m the only officer here seems so , Raikou got some work . Don`t be so rude mate everybody got a real life work to do

7. Roosumbani

Hey thanks i can take part in a few games the next few days and sorry for being so rude, it wasn't meant that way

8. King

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the CS:GO division will review your performance, your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    CS:GO Division structure and teams: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/threads/cs-go-teams.460/
    If you have any questions regarding your probation feel free to contact any of our division's Officers.

Welcome to WASP and we'll see you around!