Application Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Sacrifice, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Registered User

Full Name: Giulio Prenga

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313852758/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? none

Description of yourself: Hi, I'm a simple guy like many others, I drink smoke purpose ahah oh well besides this I'm very sociable with anyone

Age (Minimum 18): 22/03/97

Character Name: lorwyn (enf)/ Yewtree (crim)

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): as an evaluation of my character if I had to give a grade from 1 to 10 it would be 8 I think then there are some people even better than me, but above all still playing from a gaming laptop is not the

Other characters: none

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): gold

Previous Game Experience: I started apb since beta

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Progression, Adverse, Divided, and others

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): all of them was inactive

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? shootgun, scout, ap45 , oscar but i'm actually better with hvr and shootgun

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Honorable, said of things, and referring to people, it concerns only the honor that comes to them persons, taken honor in a sense similar to Stima, reputation, glory that comes from honesty and from deeds or words worthy of praise; Honorary concerns rather the honors due to those who hold so-called honorific positions.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: none

How did you hear about WASP Inc? drom Apb Reloaded

Anything else you would like to add? nothing see u