Screens & Stories

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

1. StukaRT

StukaRT Well-Known Member Tarkov

Just today i played again with a friend, tried the starfarer which i have as loaner for the orion i recently got. Since there wasnt any updates in quite a while i just throw in a few more screenshots of our travels here:

Seadee and Jyron like this.
  2. StukaRT

StukaRT Well-Known Member Tarkov

Cause a few ppl asked about the game i might drop a few updates here once in a while, maybe interest gets up once more sometimes in the future.

So friend of mine and my regular play sessiosn attracted the interested of some of our other friend. During the anniversary sale they kinda bought in with a few ships ( while i sadly managed to reach concierge this time :tongueout: ) and we are playing regulary atm every other day. 3.4 is a bit buggy as they pushed the christmas release and now are on holidays but you can already do so much if you are willing to work around whats not working and try to create your own content. A few days ago we orchestrated a bigger fight at Jumptown, a hidden druglab location, thats recently used as a PvP zone. We brought a 5 person crewed hammerhead and kinda spread the word, so the server started to team up and after 20 minutes of them assembling and trying to find jumptown ( we even created beacons for them to find us :tongueout: ) they started attacking, heres the videos of the fight from 2 of my gunners, i as the pilot sadly didnt record. Afterwards we got a second fight at Securitypost Kareah while we tried to get there to clear our crimestat they chased us and attacked again when half my crew already left the ship, we rushed back to our posts and the 2nd fight began. The Sabre Raven got me worried for a moment but he wasnt very proficient using his EMP. Was great fun and afterwards we spend like 2 hours at Kareah so everyone could clear their crimestat.

(Target calling and banter in the video is in german :wink: )

Fight 1 Turael perspective:

Fight 1 Workan's perspective:

Fight 2 Turael perspective:

Fight 2 Workan's perspective:

Seadee likes this.