Declined Sevvy

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Sevvy, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevvy

Sevvy Registered User

Full Name: David

If you have one, please provide a direct link to your Steam Profile:

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous VAC bans? Never been banned

Description of yourself: Love APB, Active,

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Character Name: Sevvy962

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 222

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: been playing APB since BETA. Quit for a couple years. Lost all my characters and had to restart about 6 months. i like Metal Gear Solid franchise. And the Original spyro games for ps1. APB is # 1 though

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: never been in one

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): -------

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? -Max Demolitions, grinded with OPGL when i first got it and did it until i maxed out my demo roll. I will use OPGL if it is an end round must have.
    -Cop Rank 14, Used LTL up until i unlocked OPGL. with demo maxed im now back to LTL.
    -i dont mind using an OCA every now and then.
    -Offensively i usually have the most targets and like being front lines
    -Defensively i try to stay medium range.

Can you speak and understand the English language? (Required) Yes

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honorably' mean to you? Accept defeats and to show respect to teammates and the opposing team even through defeat.
    To not 'rub in' victories.
    To never brag and talk down other players.
    Be more positive and give advice/pointers

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Doing an objective and someone uses Carbomb!

When playing with teammates who make poor decisions
    (always stay calm and say gg)

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Known about them for years but never gotten around to applying.

Anything else you would like to add? Can adjust play style according to groups weapons/tactics.

Really want a good quality active clan to be apart of.

2. Cerviel

Cerviel Big Dog Division Commander APB Jericho

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. Your application has not met our current recruitment criteria. This may be for one or more of the following reasons:
    • Limited Recruitment: At times our division can become too large to effectively manage with the resources we have available.
    • Application Quality: In most cases WASP has little to judge applicants on beyond the quality of your application. A low density, badly written or otherwise substandard application will result in an applicant being declined.
    • Language and Communication: The ability to communicate effectively is extremely important in APB when operating in teams. If your application does not indicate that you have the ability to effectively communicate, it will be declined.
    • Application Criteria: You did not answer or gave a potentially incorrect response to one of the application questions, such as being under-aged or not having a working microphone for team communication.
    • Trial Criteria: You did not pass your trial period or failed to contact an Officer or CSO for a trial tryout in a sufficient time frame.
    If this is your first application and you feel that you can improve it, please feel free to make a new application at a later time.

Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.