Application Shabuli

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Shabuli, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Shabuli

Shabuli Registered User

Full Name: Lau Hansen

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012527776/home

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? No bans in any game ever, and it won't happen in the future either.

Description of yourself: Well to begin with, i am 21, been playing APB since i were 15 on and off. Daily i am studying to become a carpenter. Personally i am very relaxed, but still strive to become better at what ever i am doing.

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Character Name: Shellie

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 223

Other characters: Haramazel - Criminal - Rating: 213

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: 2000 hours of CSS, alot of hours on various Call of Duty games and Battlefield. With all that i have 1000+ hours in APB Reloaded.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: No serious clans.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s):

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I am flexible, i can play most weapons, but preferrably SMG or AR. When it comes to role, it could mean alot of different things, but my role in a team is following orders, not dealing them out. My preferred tactics would be playing camping out near points.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing honourably means treating other players with the same kind of respect that you would want them to show you. Also playing without the use of 3rd party programs, or abusing any kind of bug.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Well cheaters ofc. But generally i never get upset to be honest.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I remember seeing you when i were younger, wishing to be a member, because it seemed like you were the best players on APB.

Anything else you would like to add? None that i could think of.

Thanahr likes this.
  2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel