Declined Shoopablaq

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Shoopablaq, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Shoopablaq

Shoopablaq Registered User

Your Name: Tim

Age (Minimum 18): 30

Dota 2 Friend ID: 12693832

Description of yourself: Australian working and living in the UK - Have been playing Dota 2 on and off for the last 5 years.

Lately, i've been playing pubs and finding the lack of coordination between team mates frustrating. I feel i'm stuck in a lower tier than i should be based on the lack of team cohesion.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) Core (564) Support (678)

Have you read and understood our charter?

Previous Game Experience: I've played for 5+ years and have 1,596 hours logged with the game.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: None for Dota, only with mates.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): N/A

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Play fair, and respect other players who also want to enjoy the game.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Trolls and people who aren't taking their assigned role seriously.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Reddit

Anything else you would like to add? I'd love to be considered - i'm not sure if there is a hard MMR wall - i'm getting tired of playing in pub stacks and looking for people to coordinate with over comms and ultimately increase my MMR.

2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.

We have no hard MMR limit, we have everything from herald to immortal in our ranks.

3. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Never showed up.