Declined Skarsnik

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Skarsnik, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Skarsnik

Skarsnik You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk?

Your Name: arteezy's twin without arms

Age (Minimum 18): 25

Dota 2 Friend ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342297755

Description of yourself: Im arteezys cousin without arms. Despite my handicap i managed to get 3.4k mmr but im still overshadowed by my brother which is unarguably the best carry in the world (did i just tilt anyone?)

Does anyone want to play some quality dota with this Skarsnik guy?

I dont play dota very serious anymore i like to play bot games to clown around and have a laugh with other players, working for the govt but quit my job to force myself out of this very confortable but boring life and looking to find new fun things to do.

OG is bad they won TI purely by luck and because Gaben wanted ro have good drama

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 3.4 or 1.2 whatever account you want to play on

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Dota, Total War series, Dark souls, TES, Fallout Franchise, Dawn of War, Dominions 5 (doesn anyone play this game? Take a look at it!)

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Wasp

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Tilted by reading "muh team is bad" stories every day

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? dont feed or flame people, dont insult bad players as subhuman trashdogs like in pubs

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: Iranians or turks screaming at me for whatever reason, first pick invoker, the "1V9-mentality", people that play 99% core, the "i cant climb because my team is always so bad"-mentality

How did you hear about WASP Inc? good memory and stalking perks

Anything else you would like to add? Good job for kicking hope the guy became more and more mentally unstable

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. Your application has not met our current recruitment criteria.
    This may be for one or more of the following reasons:
    • Breaking section II of the charter.
    Thank you for your interest in WASP Inc.

Morbido likes this.