On Hold skendes

Discussion in 'Applications' started by skendes, Apr 18, 2020.

1. skendes

skendes Registered User

Full Name: Jaunius

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SkaudaSirdi/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Haven't been banned.

Description of yourself: I am Jaunius, 18 years old normie guy from Lithuania, studied IT but quit, now I am a bit lost looking forward to study something else I actually Like.
    Genuinely I find myself as a social, honest and friendly guy. Most of my hobbies relies around my friends, because anything can be fun and enjoyable, as long as there a good company to it! I'm a really chatty guy no matter what the topic is, I also see the glass half full.
    First time I played APB was at the end of 2014. I play the game till this day, but of course I had my ups and downs, so I took breaks. Since I'm not that good at designer or theme creator, I'm trying my best at the mission districts.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: Skendes

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: freenanosocial, highwaters

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: I have played many games before, from FPS, to MMORPGS.
    I am not going to name all of them out since there is way too many, but I will name out the games that I put a lot of time into.
    - League Of Legends
    - World Of Warcraft
    - CS:GO
    - Lunia

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Social Wave.

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Left the clan because of people being inactive in missions, most of them just were not playing the game, or AFK in social district.
    Besides all of that, I'm still on their discord as a guest, checking it almost daily.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? Most of the time my weapon choice depends on enemy weapon choice. If that is not the case I play whatever I feel like.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing honourably means playing with respect, that also means not by choosing the easiest way to victory like running.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Most of the time I'm neither angry nor annoyed. Sometimes I can be upset if I do poorly.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I honestly don't remember but I think the first time I have heard about WASP was from my friend that is no longer playing APB.

Anything else you would like to add? I am not sure if you are recruiting at this time.

Zipen and Jewer like this.
  2. skendes

skendes Registered User

Edit* I wrote 18 on my description of myself while I'm actually 20, probably felt like i'm 18 at 3am :smile:

Zipen and Void like this.
  3. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hey @skendes

Your application has been put on hold. We will process your application once we re-open the recruitment.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    skendes likes this.