Star Citizen Game night? Tonight 10-10? and 13-10? or make it a weekly thing?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

1. Solidstrike

Solidstrike New Member

Hi All,

Been playing the uni alone and was wondering if we wanted to get some waspies together.

My coni and retaliator are useless without gunners! However I'm loving the super hornet!

If anyone wants to play some SC ill be on TS in a SC channel tonight and thursday around 6 GMT.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  2. Solidstrike

Solidstrike New Member

Just a little preview of the S*it I got in solo last night, Went onto a quite star base where i was almost ganked by 2 peeps. Managed to run to the air pressure chamber and close it in time. Hoped in my S-hornet and as the one guy was entering his ship kaaaboom.

Second guy gets in his mustang and I laugh in my S-hor as the most damage he could do it crash into me!.

Would love to plan these type of things with you all in the SC vers!

3. StukaRT

StukaRT Well-Known Member Tarkov

4. Sovereign

Sovereign Support Officer PlanetSide 2

I play it every once in a while. But kind of completely addicted to Factorio at the moment =\.
    That fix takes priority for me for now.

5. StukaRT

Flying around doing missions, using different ships. Later i went to Grim Hex for some shopping, did the Covalex Mission. Theres already quite some stuff to do.

PS: Prior to that video i was already playing anohter 50 mins, its also on twich, just game crashed in the middle of it :/

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  6. R0314ND

R0314ND Happy member Albion Online

i've played alot of missions and have been flying alot of ships in the free week, now that the free week is over i am mostly just chilling in mt Freelancer and doing some missions, it is getting a bit repetitive for me so now i am kinda waiting on a next big update, or ofcourse people to play with :smiley:

7. StukaRT

Hey welcome back there. I said quite a few times in here i am online like once or twice every week in the EU evenings, though i don't see anyone around these days in my contact list. There is always something to do, even with the limited content. It is what we make out of it. Sometimes i cruise through Yela for hours or do "trade" runs "here and there" or just help some folks hunt some pirate scum... its mostly fun stuff. Feel free to poke me and add me to the contact list. The next few days its Worlds Adrift Playtest though, so wont have much time for SC :tongueout:

8. R0314ND

R0314ND Happy member Albion Online

ok cool, yeah feel free to add (R0314ND) me as well, i must ask what is Worlds Adrift?

9. StukaRT

Noticed PS2 division is doing "theire own thing" in SC now... might need to check them private channels on TS to catch them seems they are unable to join the community section :wink:

R0314ND likes this.
  10. Sovereign

Sovereign Support Officer PlanetSide 2

There was no such thing happening.
    As far as I know only the outfit leader did something and nobody joined. I did not even know what day it was for example.

11. StukaRT

You ever added me back? Plenty times i see you on discord as in SC but checking online you appear as offline. So i guess if you don't add ppl back the other person can not see your status.