Accepted Sudowoodo

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Sudowoodo, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: Sudowoodo

Age (Minimum 18): 24

Dota 2 Friend ID: 78044054

Description of yourself: Im a 24 year old student living in Germany. In my free time Im hanging out with my friends, playing tennis and the piano and of course I play a lot of computer games. Dota has been one of my main game since 2013.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) 3750 Core; uncalibrated Supprt. probably like 3k

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: Having played both, a lot of party and solo games, i do have a solid understanding of how to play in a group.
    In the past few weeks i have started to play more again and delevoped the will to really improve my game. I also have played a lot with a few wasp members in the past 2 weeks and i really think, that im gonna become a better player by playing with you guys and that we will have a fun time together.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: None

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): -

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? To always give your best, not flame your teammates, try to make the best out of every situation (except when everyone agrees, that its not worth it anymore) and play fair. As in "don't cheat".

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: People that unnecessarily flame, no matter how good their reason is. It upsets everyone involved, makes everyone play worse and it wont help you win games. Actually you lose faster doing that.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Got invited by kolour first and since then have had quite a few games with the Dota guys on TS.

Anything else you would like to add? -

2. RyuuTDF

RyuuTDF Nicebob Ross Division Commander DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.