Accepted Swindle

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Swindle, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swindle

Swindle New Member APB Citadel

Full Name: Kemura

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kemuura

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans?
    MW3 Modded Lobbies
    FOV Changer
    6+ Years ago

Description of yourself:
    Part time university student, been playing APB since 2013.
    Producing music is something I like to do for fun / music fanatic.
    I'm pretty quiet or introverted or whatever you wanna call it, so if I mumble a lot just let me know and I'll try to enunciate more

Age (Minimum 18): 21

Character Name: Kemura

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: Aimy

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience:
    CS 1.6 ~ 1500 hrs :: Non-competitive
    CSS ~ 800 hrs :: Mostly non-competitive, played one season of ESEA Open when I was like 10 years old
    CSGO ~ 1800 hrs :: Played a couple seasons of ESEA IM
    COD4 Promod ~ 1500 hrs :: Non-competitive
    POE ~ Haven't played much of it, but it's super fun (the amount of things you need to learn as a new player is absurd)
    APB ~ 6800 hrs :: I take it "seriously" as far as dead niche games like this are concerned, and consider myself to be on the higher-end of the skill spectrum (whatever that means to you)

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: TTK Crew

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s):
    I had been friends with one of the members (who also happened to be in WASP on Joker back in 2013) years prior to the clan forming, so I don't want it to seem like I was one of the people who joined after they had starting cheating to ride along for the infamy or something ridiculous like that.
    When I originally joined I didn't know they planned on hacking in the game or anything of that nature, in fact I didn't even realize they were cheating until I had seen their videos where it became quite apparent to me that something was up with how they were playing; consistently perfect hit detection regardless of how good or bad the tracking was, inconsistent aim but still landing every bullet, not even aiming at people and still landing the shots.
    Believe me, I didn't even want to put TTK Crew in the application due to the negative connotation that is associated with them, but I wanted to be honest about it and not give a bad first impression if someone from WASP discovered that I had previously been in the clan.

TLDR ::
    I was friends with one of them from way before the clan formed, they made the clan, I joined, then they started cheating so I left.
    I don't agree with cheating in any way shape or form

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics?
    Any weapons or "roles". As far as tactics are concerned, holding W and killing the enemy usually works.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes.

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you?
    Don't abuse broken game mechanics (glitching items, points).
    Don't be a sore loser.
    Don't cheat (obviously).

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset:
    People who AFK against me constantly.
    Car Det, NFAS, Volcano.

How did you hear about WASP Inc?
    I've been playing since 2013.

Anything else you would like to add?
    I didn't accidentally apply for Citadel instead of Jericho, I actually play on EU.
    Better players, better pop.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Anthen, Seadee, ItsJESUS and 3 others like this.
  2. Sentinel

Sentinel APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Sorry for the late response @Kemura , haven't turned on my PC since Sekiro Shadows Die Twice came out.

Anyways,

Nice application but I will have to put it on hold unfortunately, because we are not accepting any new members due to low activity within our Citadel division.

We dont a specific date on this but we believe player activity will improve when we get more news on the Engine Upgrade.

So until then, all I can ask is that you keep an eye out for that engine update news and revisit this thread.

Also, in the meantime, i would ask you to expand your answer on What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics?. Its short and neat but I really don't know how much you know about the game

Anthen likes this.
  3. Swindle

Swindle New Member APB Citadel

No problem for the late response @Sentinel !

Now to expand on the 'What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics?' question;
    Weapons ~ In regards to weapons I would say my main choices would be : NTEC, Obeya, OBIR, Carbine, OSCAR, OCA, PMG, .45 and FBW
    Role ~ As for my role I tend to be the guy driving / running around looking for spawns and enemy players (So basically the "floater" or "info guy" if you will)
    Tactics ~ I suppose this would more or less just tie into my role as the "floater". By driving / running around you can find enemy spawns if you have wiped their team, making it pretty difficult for them to do anything if they are attacking objectives, especially if their spawns are in the open and without vehicles (they're pretty much screwed at that point). Simply sitting on the edge of the mission area and watching 3 enemies run across a street towards the objective is some of the easiest kills you could ask for.

Thanks again, and enjoy Sekiro!

Anthen, Void and Sentinel like this.
  4. rooq

rooq APB Citadel Division Commander Division Commander APB Citadel

Will be processing this application now in spite of recruitment generally being closed.

Due to low activity you will immediately be invited to the in-game clan where you will be able to access the clan roster, and play with the members of our community that are currently active. You will be kept in a state of probation for some time, and members will be encouraged to reach out should they experience any issues.

Welcome, and best of luck!

Anthen, Seadee and ItsJESUS like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.