Declined TAMA

Discussion in 'Applications' started by TAMA, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAMA

TAMA Registered User

Full Name: Sven König

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/D9TAMA/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? Yes I'd like to. I've got 3 Accounts, 2 of them got unbanned with the big unban wave. None of them got banned via Fairfight. That's all I can say. I just think it's because I've bought ingame Items (Legendarys, Money) with real cash and they've noticed that.

Description of yourself: Well Hello there,

where to start. I'm currently 20 Years old, I've finished my school good 4 Years ago. Currently wokring as a
    apprentice in on of the most known fast food restaurants. (You can guess wich one:tongueout:) Almost got my first year done, 2 to go yeah... Anyways I'm living near Mainz, if anybodys knows nice. Now you know where I live :grinning:. Just broke up with my Girlfriend and I think thats it for my person I think. Oh yeah my Dad is really sick. And I like sarcasm a lot. Don't judge me!

About Gaming. Well, I've been playing APB since 2013. With breaks of course, otherwise I'd be dead by now.I collected around 6000 Hours on my 3 accounts, sadly I just got 660 on Steam :c and I've wasted a shit tone of money in this game, definetly am I not the number one but I guess Top20 is a good start.I also played CS:GO for a quite a long time, put some good moneys into there aswell. (No I don't have to much) was playing in the german league, not really succsesful who would have thought. I also enjoy The Division a lot. And some games to chill out. I'm a competetive player always trying my best to give the best performance to my Team! About my Communication well, my english is a bit rusty need to get used to it again. But I think my english isn't the worst, sadly I don't speek anyother language, only english and german, but the basics of russian like suka bljad and stuff like that :grinning: As I sad, I enjoy making jokes on other people. I mean I could write a lot more I think. But this are probably the most important informations about me. If you got any questions feel free to ask me here or via steam. I just turned myself into offline mode don't worry.

Also please don't collect my mistakes in this text and post them below :c.

Greetings Sven :tongueout:

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: TAMAGOTSCHII

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 236

Other characters: 235 and above

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: Playing this game since 2013,

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Division Gaming, and "friend" Clans

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I guess everyone got kicked cause of the game dying.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I enjoy playing N-Tec what a suprise :grinning: But also trying to get back to Shotgun, and HVR.

Also the Stun OPGL is funny sometimes.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Playing honourably. Definetly not running with a objective or bug it into something. Also playing honourably depends on what your opponent think is honourably. Some people may think N-TEC isn't fair, some say it is. Showing a high skill, and knowledge is the right way I'd say.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Beeing blowen up by OSMAW, Opgl, and shit like that.

Also Kevlar isn't my favorite Char mod.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Well, was the Enfocer Clan back in the days, I guess WASP was in everyones mind.

Anything else you would like to add? Yeah, I know since The population of Citadel is low, and I got banned, that the application will be probably declinded, but I tought I might just give it a try.

Also I'm not really into discord maybe will need a bit help :grinning: and I hope you don't mind rusty english :3

2. Sentinel

Sentinel APB Citadel Division Support Officer Support Officer APB Citadel

Hey Sven,

Thanks for applying for WASP. Unfortunely, as you have pointed out, it is true that we do not accept banned players. So i am gonna have to decline your application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.