Application Thanahr

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Thanahr, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Thanahr

Thanahr Registered User

Full Name: Stephen Matthews

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198833257788/home

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? No bans

Description of yourself: Student studying Criminolgy and Police Studies, to-be Police Officer or join MI5. I like my music, opera and tea.
    I'm quite a serious person in most areas but if I'm in enjoyable company, I'll laugh and joke as much as the next guy. Don't take my serious voice as me being serious all the time, I just don't vary my voice.
    Anything crime, I'm interested in it.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: Thanahra

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 161

Other characters: Thanahr (crim, 255), Keiana (crim, 89)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: War Thunder, Destiny 2, various BRs, Halo, CoD, Battelfield, Ghost Recons, R6S, Hearthstone and of course, Minecraft.
    Recently CS:GO but I rarely play it.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Thanahra: None
    Thanahr: Rezistance
    Keiana: None

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): N/A

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? My preference is a shotgun and colby commander combo. On defense, covering key entrances. On offence, taking shots with my pistol (if using a long range one) then pushing in hugging walls. If not using a long range pistol, flanking.
    Naturally, I can adapt to situations and use different weapons and play a different role in the team.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Treat others with respect, don't cheat or abuse bugs or unintentional effects of patches. Have some consideration for what weapons/mods you're using but in general, anything goes.
    Don't hackusate excessively, preferably not at all.
    Don't mock or insult other players, like rage whispers, t-bagging etc..

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Remote det/Showstopper & Thunder. Most of the time its alright - it just depends on my general mood whether or not I get too annoyed.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Saw them around a few years ago, joined WASP Inc (Jericho) a few years ago. Recently started seeing more of them on Citadel, so thought I'd apply.

Anything else you would like to add?

Brandon007 and Cneph like this.