On Hold ToFaLo

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ToFaLo, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToFaLo

ToFaLo Registered User

Full Name: Jacopo Favero

Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jacopof0o/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? never been banned on any game i played

Description of yourself: chill italian guy, i used to live in romania for 15 years , i like to play games, i started playing apb when it was beta, and i stopped and came back lot of times, now i am active and looking for active and mature people, i stil study

Age (Minimum 18): 19

Character Name: ToFuChan

Have you read and understood our charter? yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 255

Other characters: ToFaLo,moonscene

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: played a lot of cs go , been GLOBAL ELITE when i stopped apb because my pc was so shit....and apb was running in like 40 fps , i played league of legend but not that much , i played R6 for ps4 , being competitive player for a short period of time , now i only play apb and some cs go when friends invite me :smiley:

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Macro,Sore Enforcers, Rotten Paradise, SocialWave

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): inactivity , and i like to play with clan members usually

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? i like playing riffles , and scout, usually using 45 AP, i have all roles at 14 and 2 at 15

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? playing fare, no cheats, and always beeing friendly with people, no hate. Also not raging for mistakes , i think in this game the important thing is the communication and the team play

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: i don't like when people beeing toxic, or i can get mad for the hitreg....we all know apb hitreg is so bad...
    i can get mad when people running at last stage item hold , or getting tbaged....

How did you hear about WASP Inc? Always seen u around when apb was verry populated, played u a lot of times, and know some guys from wasp like V01D because we used to be in old clan so i know him well , and Exdiviladion , big fiend of mine

Anything else you would like to add?i used to play from game first launcher, that's why on my steam i have only 1.3 k hours

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hey!

Your application has been put on hold. We will process your application once we re-open the recruitment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.