On Hold Unknownkirby

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Unknownkirby, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Unknownkirby

Unknownkirby Registered User

Full Name: Elias Ortner

Provide a link to your Steam profile: dont have steam

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? I was never banned in any gaame so far.

Description of yourself: Kinda of a retard when it comes to girls but playing apb since 2012. Been a programmer in python/C++ and BASH :wink:
    Sometimes having a bit of a dark humor.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: Kacuci

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 240

Other characters: Jacuci (Crim), Unknownkirby(Crim)

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: I started my gaming carrer with CS 1.6 and played WoW (2k rating), Combat Arms, Crossfire, GW2, OSU(Mania), and several other games :wink:

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Sharp Community, Winged Princess, Instict, Disturbed, config,

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I dont really know but if you are the only one playing all the time it gets kinda boring.

I left disturbed because some ppl were trashtalking me and wanted to kick me out of the clan because I was a tooooo good friend of the leader...

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? JG, Scout, Carabine,
    Supportive, Rambo,
    Tactics? You mean skill? ^^

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Dont cheat and beeing nice to ppl. Sometimes talking to new players what they could do better and what to look for.

inc. not playing osmaw/opgl.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: Getting a lose streak of 5 in a row and only playing against cheaters.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I know the clan like 5 years now. Was never in it, only played against you guys and got my ass kicked because you know how to talk :wink:

Anything else you would like to add? Nothing much thought.

2. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

We are going to put your application on hold. Our player base is currently inactive. We expect it to be active again once the engine upgrade is out. So check this thread once the engine upgrade is out.

3. Unknownkirby

Unknownkirby Registered User

Thanks man. I hope they bring it out soon ^^