Application wargasmie

Discussion in 'Applications' started by wargasmie, Dec 29, 2019.

1. wargasmie

wargasmie Registered User

Full Name: George Marin

Provide a link to your Steam profile:

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? 2013 banned for using 3rd party program , wich was a program like playclaw or the external macro I used , never asked why as I knew both were against ToS

Description of yourself: Well , I am quite a competitive type of player , I like teamplay and a good vibe while playing . I am 25 years old , Romanian as origin , living in uk for like 3 4 years now . I consider myself friendly , and the groups Clown ( joking a lot )

Age (Minimum 18): 25

Character Name: Wargasmie

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 104 and raising

Other characters: Dredz / exh0dus / Etiquette

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: Been playing apb since 2011 , main char is Icy ( crim ) uhm playing other games like cs:go too .

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: THE INEVITABLES / Fractal / Proximity / Thirteen

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): inactivity

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? OCSAR / Scout / Ntec / JG .
    Im more into attacking / flanking . But I think I am being extremely adaptable .

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? Not using any bugs to win , nor making fun of the opp .
    and also I HATE osmaw / Nfas , both o use and o play against haha .
    I think playing honourably sands more for respecting your opp , as then u know your limits .

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: uhm usually only blatant cheaters can make me angry , I am quite relaxed and I usually just take a break when I feel frustrated , then join back when I feel better .

How did you hear about WASP Inc? well I been around since 2011 so , I did see you around , and I had some guys I knew before join your clan .

Anything else you would like to add? Yes , I am a trader ( legendaries ) , well not that active now as one , but I do trade from time to time , idk if that would bother you in any shape or form but , hey , that's me ! catch ya around .

2. rooq

rooq APB Citadel Division Commander Division Commander APB Citadel

Would you be able to comment any further on your stay in Fractal? Some are doubting this claim.

Was icy originally your character?

3. wargasmie

No it was not mine originally , I was member of Fractal for a very short period , then left as I didn't know anyone there , and as mentioned , no1 was really active . That was the last clan I was in that's why I mentioned it . Before that , it was Thirteen 4 years ago before taking a break

4. wargasmie

Aswell in thirteen I was in for roughtly 4 . Longest stay I had in THE INEVITABLES

5. rooq

rooq APB Citadel Division Commander Division Commander APB Citadel

Please provide a link to your Steam profile.

6. wargasmie