On Hold Wasp clan app

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rezzy, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Rezzy

Rezzy Registered User

Full Name: Matt Brooks

Provide a link to your Steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigManMatty/

Do you wish to clarify/elaborate on any previous bans? I have never been banned since i don't cheat or abuse a game for it's flaws unless it's accepted or if i don't know it was an exploit.

Description of yourself: I enjoy playing games competetively, i enjoy winning, i enjoy a challenge, i like coming out on top, i enjoy playing with friends and having a good time.
    The majority of games i play consists of MMORPG, MOBA and shooter games.

Age (Minimum 18): 20

Character Name: LatinaGirls crim

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Character Rating (Minimum 100): 112

Other characters: Rezzyyy enfo

Threat Level (Minimum Gold): Gold

Previous Game Experience: 3k css 2k 1.6 2kcsgo rust league seige

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: criminal gang

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I found it stupid eventually and just left and went without a clan.

What are your preferred Weapons, Role and Tactics? I prefer using CQC weapons but i can use overall any weapon, smg, shotgun, sniper, rifle, auto-rifle, etc. (Only exception is explosive weapons since i have never used any of those).

Playstyle depends on composition of teammates and mood. If i'm in a good mood and i'm competent i can do something i like to play aggressively and if i'm uncertain or know im against good players i tend to be defensive and hesitant to charge in.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does 'playing honourably' mean to you? That no cheesy exploits or something that gives you an unfair advantage is being used in order to win.

Describe a gameplay scenario or tactic that makes you angry/annoyed/upset: When i enter a mission and we're 3 gold but comes against 3 silver, matchmaking can annoy me at times.

Being against really good players and not having any chance what so ever to do the objectives without getting **** on.

If i'm in combat and lag or fps drops occurs i can get a bit frustrated over that, especially if i die due to that.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? I once played with someone / somebody from WASP and they were pretty good. I heard about them from Ytube where i saw montages and similar stuff. I also contacted a couple of members in WASP ingame (APB) to ask if i could join, at that time i wasn't 18 so i there wasn't any chance.

Anything else you would like to add?
    By joining this clan i would like to get several opportunities to meet new people, perhaps new friends and in the process become an even better player. There is many improvements to be made, but eventually...

2. Rezzy

Rezzy Registered User

need to add i have just changed my name of my crim to inkzy

3. Captain Curry

Captain Curry APB Citadel Division Officer Division Officer APB Citadel

Hey @Rezzy

Your application has been put on hold. We will process your application once we re-open the recruitment.

Last edited: May 13, 2020