Accepted zim

Discussion in 'Applications' started by zim, Jan 28, 2020.

1. zim

zim New Member Probationer DotA 2

Your Name: zim

Age (Minimum 18): 33

Dota 2 Friend ID: 461216

Description of yourself: I am usually a calm player who strives to improve and to play the best game I can. Playing sc2 I learned to try hard and to never give up.

In regards to dota, I have been playing dota since wc3, moved to hon when it was released and to dota2 when I got my hands on a beta account.

Outside gaming I am working 9-5 as a software developer and enjoy learning/playing different musical instruments.

What is your MMR? (solo and team) core: 3470(pos1) support: (3380 pos5)

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes

Previous Game Experience: too much to remember, but just to mention what i have played competitively in the past:
    Counterstrike 1.x-1.6,
    wow arena/raid,
    Starcraft 2

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: not too long ago: Crazyforces (sc2), Prototype (sc2)

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): I was a member of Crazyforces (german multi gaming clan) for 2-3 years and needed some fresh air so I moved to Prototype which disbanded about 1-2 years later. After that my interest in sc2 was pretty much non existent.

Do you have a working microphone? (Required) Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak or are you able to install TeamSpeak? (Required) Yes

What does it mean to 'play honourably'? Don't be rude to the opponents or your team, deal with every situation you are put in in a collected way.
    Also don't intentionally abuse obvious bugs.

Describe a situation that can annoy you in online gaming: The general toxicity that is displayed every day in dota2 solo ranked matchmaking.

How did you hear about WASP Inc? the joinDota forum

Anything else you would like to add? I have been playing Dota2 mostly solo the last year and I am really looking forward to play on a team again.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  2. Agravaine

Agravaine Chaotic Good btw? Support Officer DotA 2

You have been accepted as a probationary member of WASP Inc.

Your probation will last for 2 weeks. In these two weeks the members of the Dota 2 division will review your activity and your personality. To successfully complete your probation you should try and get to know everyone, so they have a proper insight on what they should write in their reviews. Don't hesitate to ask them for game invites or to join them in conversation.

To play with us you will need to download and install TeamSpeak 3 and join our TS server.
    TeamSpeak info can be found here: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/teamspeak-information.3/
    Syncing TS3 with your forum account: https://wasp-inc.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-teamspeak-permissions.289/
    When you join our TeamSpeak look for either @RyuuTDF , @TKottje , @Agravaine for an introductory talk.